Like many others, we had very little time to plan and prepare for the pandemic. Still, our team, supported by a network of volunteers across the rohe, were able to act quickly to support our people with their specific needs during COVID-19, particularly our kaumātua and at-risk members.
Now, as we adjust to life under Alert Level 2, we’d like to get your feedback on our COVID-19 Response over the past few months. To this end, we have created a short questionnaire for you to fill out. Your feedback will help us assess our response and note any improvements that could be done should a similar scenario eventuate in the future.
Please take a few moments to complete this questionnaire. Note, it can be completed anonymously. However, if you would like to enter our draw to receive 5x $100 grocery vouchers, please include your contact details when completing the questionnaire. The questionnaire will close on Friday 5 June at 4pm.
There are several ways you can complete the questionnaire:
- Online: Fill out the online version here.
- Email: Download the form here, and scan and email it back to us, or simply, send us a quick email with your answers to the below questions: [email protected]
- Drop off: Print off the form here and drop off completed forms at our office at 30 Arawa Street, Matatā.
- Via phone: If you’d prefer to complete the questionnaire via phone, our friendly staff can ring you. Let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
- What services did you require during the lockdown?
- Did you manage to get everything you needed throughout Alert Levels 4 and 3?
- Do you feel Te Mana provided enough support to members during the lockdown? If not, please provide more detail.
- Did you receive support from Te Mana during the lockdown? If so, please list what support you received.
- How did the Alert Level 3 and 4 lockdown make you feel?
- Did the lockdown impact on your mental health? If so, please explain how.
- Were you able to work during the lockdown (e.g. as an essential worker, other)? If so, what is your field of work?
- If this were to happen again, what sort of additional support would you like to see from Te Mana?
- Please provide any other feedback on our Te Mana COVID-19 response.
We’re still offering COVID-19-related assistance
Not all our people will feel safe leaving their bubble at Alert Level 2. Te Mana will continue to support our kaumātua and at-risk whānau to the best of our ability. You can read more about our support strategy here.
If you, or any of our whānau need assistance, please let us know:
- Phone: Alana Hunter (027 557 4453) or D’Arcy Stoneham (027 557 4456)
- Email us at: [email protected]
- Send us a message on our Facebook page
- Fill out our COVID-19 assistance form here
- Contact our regional COVID-19 support volunteers:
- Rachel Thomas – [email protected] / 07 366 6036
- Sophia Fitzgerald – [email protected] / 027 342 4804
- Vivienne Fitzgerald – [email protected] / 027 436 2166
- Brenda Haimona – 027 879 7090
- Matiu and Vanessa Wiki – 027 807 0301
- Donna Semmens – 027 344 7768
Chairman, Te Mana o Ngāti Rangitihi Trust