Whānau Ora have created a Smart Form that works like a brief survey for whānau to request their own hygiene pack if they haven’t already had one. This is how it works:
- HealthShare have built the form but the data is collated by Te Arawa Whānau Ora and gets reported to Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency who funded the kaupapa.
- The criteria is clear in the form. Who the packs are from and why they are available is included in the form.
- Whānau fill it in and submit it.
- The data loads into a spreadsheet, it is checked for duplications and reorganised into suburbs for the Te Arawa Whānau Ora delivery team.
- They drop the pack at each whare. If there is a phone number, they ring to check someone’s home.
- A report is generated to say where packs were dropped off or not (e.g. if no-one is home.)
To request a Whānau Ora Hygiene Pack, if you haven’t already received one, please visit this link and fill out the information required: https://forms.gle/X3rmjsMyoWfVYGgWA
The link will stop when its reached 1500 submissions, but will open up again the week after, for as long as this kaupapa continues.
All the information whānau need to know is in the form – it’s very simple.
Stay safe and don’t burst your bubble.