Applications are now open for the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.
The Fund provides one-off financial support of up to $400 to registered Ngāti Rangitihi whānau who have been directly affected by the current COVID-19 outbreak.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older, registered with Te Mana o Ngāti Rangitihi and be directly negatively affected by the current COVID-19 outbreak.
- Only one application per household.
- Only complete applications received using the application form will be processed.
- Applications who have not provided all the information requested will not be accepted.
- Proof of identity (e.g., Drivers Licence, Passport, Community Services Card) must be provided with all applications.
- Proof of residential address (e.g., copy of power, phone account, bank statement) must be provided with all applications
- Proof of bank account details (e.g., deposit slip, bank statement) in the name of the applicant must be provided with all applications.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
- Priority will be given to whānau and kaumātua in Tāmaki Makaurau in critical need who can demonstrate financial hardship and/or loss of income/employment since 17 August 2021.
- Priority will then be given to whānau and kaumātua in other regions in critical need who can demonstrate financial hardship and/or loss of income/employment since 17 August 2021.
- Successful applicants will receive up to $400 per whānau.
- The funds available are limited.
- The fund will close once the allocated monies have been exhausted. Some applications may not be funded due to the limited funds available.
- Applications will be processed as received.
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply in any one of the following ways:
- The form overleaf is an editable PDF. Once you’ve downloaded the form, you can fill it on your computer, and save it once complete. Please email the completed form and other documents to [email protected].
- Print out the form overleaf, fill out the required details, and scan and email it to us, along with any supporting documents to [email protected].
- Drop off the form at our office at 30 Arawa Street, Matatā (this option is only available for those at Alert Levels 1 and 2).
Apply now: Click here to download the form.