Recreational Access Permits

Recreational access permits for 2017 give you access to the Kaingaroa and Rotoehu forests during the hunting season

If you are a registered member of Te Mana and 15 years or over, you can apply for a permit and also get a $50 waiver of the administration fee for access into the Kaingaroa forest. To get the permit you must complete the following two forms (both available at the Te Mana office - 07 322 2452 or 30 Arawa Street, Matatā):

To view the Forest Access Rules please click here